Membership Terms and Conditions of KUMKANG Enertech
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of this Agreement is to stipulate the rights, obligations, responsibilities, and other necessary matters of the users in using the Internet Web site (http://kket.co.kr/) operated by KUMKANG Enertech.
Article 2 (Specification, description and revision of the terms and conditions)
1. The contents of these terms and conditions, the name of the representative, and contact information (telephone, fax, e-mail address, etc.) are posted so that the user can know the contents of these terms and conditions.
2. These terms and conditions can be amended to the extent that they do not violate relevant laws, such as the Act on Regulation of Terms, the Framework Act on Electronic Transactions, the Act on Electronic Signature, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization, or the Consumer Protection Act.
Article 3 (Providing and changing services)
1. Perform the following tasks:
a. the provision of a variety of information
I. You can use the homepage, photo gallery, point management, and free bulletin board.
D. In the event that there is no intentional or culpable error of KUMKANG Enertech when using information, the responsibility shall not be borne.
Article 4 (Constitution and unit of the contract for use)
1. The service contract is established by the approval of the use of KUMKANG Enertech for the member's application for use that has agreed to the terms and conditions.
2. The service contract is signed by the member ID (ID) and only one member ID (ID) is issued to one person.
Article 5 (Registration of Members)
1. Users are free to sign up for membership, and users agree to this agreement after entering their membership information according to the subscription form set by KUMKANG Enertech
I apply for membership by expressing my intention.
2. The timing of the establishment of the membership contract shall be the time when the approval of KUMKANG Enertech has been reached members.
3. In the event that there is a change in the registered member information, the member shall notify or revise the change according to the method specified in KUMKANG Enertech.
Article 6 (The withdrawal of members and the loss of qualifications, etc.)
1. The member can request withdrawal at any time from the website operated by KUMKANG Enertech. The member withdraws immediately.
2. In the event that a member falls under the following reasons, KUMKANG Enertech can restrict and suspend its membership.
A. If false information is registered when applying for membership
B. In case of damages to others or to KUMKANG Enertech by providing false information using KUMKANG Enertech;
C. In case another person's ID and password or personal information is stolen
D. In case of posting obscene materials or linking pornographic websites on the website of KUMKANG Enertech
F. In case a statute or this Agreement is prohibited or acts contrary to the law using KUMKANG Enertech;
Article 7 (Personal Information Protection)
1. KUMKANG Enertech collects the following information when a user signs up as a member. The following are mandatory and the rest are optional:
E. Phone number.
2. When collecting personal information that can be personally identified by a user, KUMKANG Enertech must obtain the user's consent.
3. The personal information provided shall not be provided to any third party without the consent of the users concerned. It's taken from KUMKANG Enertech. Exceptions shall be made in the following cases:
a. In case there is a request from the state agency by the provisions of the Act, such as the Framework Act on Telecommunications.
b. In case there is a rhetorical purpose for a crime or there is a request from the Information and Communication Ethics Committee,
c. In case of a request according to the procedure specified in the other relevant statutes;
d. In case a particular individual is provided in an indistinguishable form as necessary for statistical preparation, academic research or market research;
Article 8 (Duty of Members)
1. The members shall comply with the specifications and service use instructions and precautions stipulated in this Agreement.
2. The members are obliged to maintain and update the required registration information in the member application form to be true, accurate, and consistent with the current facts.
3. The member is responsible for the management of the member's ID and password.
4. The members shall not use the service for commercial purposes without prior consent.
5. Code of conduct for members
A. The member shall be fully responsible for any postings posted by the member through this service.
B. The members shall not engage in any acts of illegality, harming others or defame others.
C. The members are not useful for collecting or storing other people's personal information.
Article 9 (Limited Service Use)
1. The members can use the participating yard (free bulletin board, gallery bulletin board, My Page) service. The service can be restricted in the following matters:
A. In case of contrary to public order and customs.
B. Of or relating to criminal behavior.
C. In case of damage to the reputation of others or disadvantages;
D. In case there is a risk of disrupting or disrupting the stable operation of the service;
E. Where the intellectual property rights of another Member or a third party are violated, or the intellectual property rights are judged to be liable to claim that the intellectual property rights have been infringed. In case there are requests for corrective action by external organizations, such as the Information and Communication Ethics Committee, or illegal electioneering or similar actions;
2. The member shall not conduct any business activities except as permitted by Kumgang Energy Tech.
3. In the event of a disruption in service use due to inevitable circumstances, such as a national emergency, a failure of a service facility, or a flood of service use, the service may be limited or partially stopped.
Article 10 (Exemption clause)
1. KUMKANG Enertech shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred without the cause of responsibility of KUMKANG Enertech while using the service.
2. KUMKANG Enertech is exempted from responsibility for its contents, including information, data, reliability of facts and accuracy posted by the members.
Article 11 (Restrictions on the attribution and use of copyrights)
1. Copyright and other intellectual property rights for works created by KUMKANG Enertech belong to KUMKANG Enertech.
2. The users shall not use information attributable to the intellectual property rights of KUMKANG Enertech for profit or other purposes by cloning, transmitting, publishing, distributing or broadcasting without prior consent from KUMKANG Enertech.
3. In accordance with the agreement, KUMKANG Enertech shall notify the users if they use copyrights attributable to the users.